Sking Tags and its Many Names
Skin Tag Removal
Skin tags are not medically dangerous but are unsightly and often an irritant. They can be effectively removed by the leading skin tag remover from ==>Revitol. If you act quickly you can save big with sixty percent savings. Imagine no more sin tags. Contact the good folks at ==>Revitol NOW.
- Typically harmless skin tags are cutaneous growths on the skin composed of loose collagen fibers and blood vessels located in the epidermis. They are known medically as acrochorda, fibroepithelial polyps, papillomas or soft fibromas. Skin tags are usually flesh-colored or in some cases darkly pigmented.
- Benign in nature, are generally painless unless they are irritated by such things as shaving or continual rubing. Papillomas do not usually give rise to cancer,
- Skin tags range in size from 1 mm to 5 cm. Most skin tags are found primarily in the skin folds, in areas such as the neck, armpits, under the breasts, under-folds in the abdomen, buttocks and groin, while others may occur on the face, particularly on the eyelids. Skin tags may resemble, but are not limited to moles, warts and cysts.
Predisposing factors and causes of papillomas
- Slin tags are quite common in the general population. It is estimated that at least 2 in 4 people (50% of population) will at some point in their lives develop these skin tags. They are not congenital (i.e. not present at birth) and while toddlers and young children may develop skin tags, particularly on the neck and underarms, they are acquired mostly during adulthood, with an increased incidence in the middle age.
- Skin tags are more frequently found in obese or overweight people. They are believed to be as a result of increased friction, which is created when the skin repeatedly rubs against itself, which explains the predominance of the lesions in skin folds. Papillomas are also known to increase in pregnant women owing to the elevation of hormones throughout gestation, especially during the second trimester.
- It has been discovered that skin tags, tend to have an increase whenever there is an elevation of blood glucose and insulin. This finding enables the lesions to be used as indicators in persons who are at a potential risk for diabetes mellitus.
The treatment and prognosis
Clinically tested, highly recomnded Revitiol skin tag remover hurry before the savings are gone. Contact the good folks at ==>Revitol
- Skin tags are not very concerning medically and do not necessarily need treatment.
- If treatment is sought, there are a number of options available that can be conducted by general practitioners, dermatologists and other trained healthcare professionals. These include surgical excision and ligation where the lesion is cut, cauterization that burns the lesion and cryosurgery that involves the use of extreme cold with either liquid nitrogen, carbon dioxide or dimethyl ether to tear apart the lesions.