SKIN TAGS –
===>REVITOL SKIN TAG REMOVER
- Skin tags, also known as acrochordons or small and soft skin growths that can appear anywhere on your body.
- Most often they appear on the neck, eyelids armpits and under the breasts.
- They generally do not cause pain but they are extremely annoying.
- Most doctors recommend removal of these skin growths if they are a source of discomfort, are irritated or constitute a cosmetic problem.
- We know there are countless types of skin tag removals that can help you solve this unpleasant problem.
- Therefore, in order to help you make the best decision, we have gathered information and arrived at what is one of the best all natural methods to remove skin tag on the market today.
- Revitol company was established in 2002 to offer all natural solutions to your health and beauty needs.
- Revitol Skin Tag Removal it is a homeopathic formula applied topical to the skin tag.
- FDA has approved Revitol’s all natural formula to remove skin tags.
- Revitol guarantees you quick painless results.
*** LIMITED TIME OFFER ***
How Revitol Works
Revitols shrinks and dries the skin tag. In the process, it is painless and leave no scarring.
- Thujaoccidentalis – It penetrates through your skin layer causing it to dry up and eventually detaching it from the surrounding skin.
Sunflower oil – It keeps your skin moisturized and in good condition and stretches out your skin.
Teat Tree oil – It helps to soothe your skin and reduces* the skin tags.
Sweet Almond oil – It keeps your skin soft and supple and helps with a variety of skin issues.
Soybean oil – It helps to combat various skin problems.
Freqquently Asked Questions:
How Do I Use This Revitol?
Answer: You should use this product on your skin tags preferably two to three times in a day. Apply one to three drops to your your skin tag.
How Long Before you can expect Results from this skin tag remover?
- It takes about two weeks for it to remove small skin tags. For optimal results, it is important to use it consistently.
- The time you need to use Revitol may vary. You may need to use it for one to three weeks, others may need to use it for longer. It depends on many factors including your skin tags and skin type.
Remember with Revitol there is no cutting, burning, or lasers… no risk of surgical scar. If you are thinking of removing an unwanted mole or skin tag, Revitol is by far safest and most convenient method for skin tag removal. Its painless, quick, sensitive and more affordable skin tag removal option.